Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hurlbutt IV
Dr. Robert Hurlbutt IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anniston, AL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Hurlbutt is affiliated with Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center, Stringfellow Memorial Hospital and N E Alabama Reg Med Ctr, Anniston, Al. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hurlbutt IV has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Robert Hurlbutt IV is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Hurlbutt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
N E Alabama Reg Med Ctr, Anniston, Al
40 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions901 Leighton Ave, Anniston, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Hurlbutt IV in this video.
Dr. Robert Hurlbutt IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anniston, AL.