Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Hutchman has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Robert M Hutchman has the following 12 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Movement Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Essential Tremor
- Parkinson Disease
Showing 5 of 13
My mother had Parkinsons, but was undiagnosed" and "misdiagnosed" by THREE other neurologists before we had the good fortune of finding Dr. Hutchman. He took the time to talk with us, gave her a thorough check up and not only found the problem, but he gave her the right medication. She noticed a difference within 4 days. She was able to get up and down herself, to shower again, to do those little things we take for granted. Dr. Hutchman gave her back a lot of independence. He was...and is...the BEST neurologist I have ever come across. I am forever grateful for the wonderful care he gave my mother.
Dr. Hutchman and his associates (Michael and Pepper) are all excellent. Their level of expertise and caring are superior. I am allowed all the time I need to ask questions and be given pertinent information. I truly believe that Dr. Hutchman, Michael and Pepper want only the best outcome for all their patients. I highly recommend the Hutchman Clinic to anyone with my condition (PD).
I HAVE SEEEN DR. HUTCHMAN FOR ABOUT 7 years in fact I met him right after I had my DBS put in. When we met in was in an office in the sc part of town. He has always been very professional and his humor keeps me going. Every one in my family thinks the world of him. Especially my mother who has had a hard time with my being diagnosed at age 29 and know still going strong at age 48. I will, as told by Dr. Hutchman lead a very long and productive life.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Robert M Hutchman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Michael Hutchman Md Inc, 19231 Victory Blvd Ste 355N, Reseda, CA
Dr. Robert M Hutchman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reseda, CA.