Dr. Robert Boorstein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Boorstein?

Caring doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2014

It's sometimes hard, to find both loving concern and expert skills in a doctor. But this is what I found in Dr. Boorstein. I had, had, surgery and a colonoscopy, I felt completely relaxed, because I knew I was in the best of hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Boorstein to anyone.

My feelings

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I have found Dr. Boorstein to be a very professional and competant surgeon. He took time with me to answer all my question in was I could understand. I am very happy I found him.

Experience

Posted on February 26th, 2014

One of the things I liked the most is how he took the time to always explain everything and teach me as well. It wasn't quick yes no answers it was always a heartfelt answer and genuine concern. I recommend him to everyone.

RN, son of patient, Phyllis Dennis

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Excellant care and experience with both Carson City Hospital and Dr Boorstein and his office staff. My mother is a resident of a nearby nursing home facility. She developed gall bladder problems and was told by another physician that she was not a surgical candidate due to high risk. Dr B assured her everything would be ok and gall bladder removal could be done. She had an excellent outcome from surgery and is doing well at nursing facility. She is very happy with care and outcome and so is her family.

Excellent

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Dr. Boo is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He truly has his patients best interest at heart. He is very down to earth and speaks to you not at you. If you ask a question he is more than happy to explain numerous times so that you are completely informed as to what is going on with your health. He has done numerous colonoscopies on and also colon surgery on me which saved my life. His bedside manner can not be compared to any ones as he has the best I have ever seen. He truly loves being a doctor and loves all of it's patients like family. Dr. Boorstein has moved from my area and I continue to make a 2.5 hour drive to have him treat me. I would truly recommend him to any one looking for a doctor.

saved my life

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

I had a perated gastric ulcer and had emergency surgey. I did great. He has the best bedsidemanor

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Dr. Boorstine is the best Dr. I have had in my 70 years! I am very fortunate to have him for my surgery and care. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.

Excellent Physician

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Dr. Boorstein performed two very serious surgeries on me a few days apart. people told me I shouldn't have made it through, but I did , directly because of the expertise of Dr. Boorstein. Not only is he adept; he is gracious and kind. He even called me at home to see how I was recovering. I would recommend Dr. Boorstein to everyone.

The best surgeon ever

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Dr. Boorstein is the best surgeon I have ever had. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the early age of 30 years old and then cancer came back in 2010. I was so afraid because I have a daughter and I wanted to make sure I would be around for her. Dr. Boorstein performed all of my cancer related surgeries and his bedside manner made such a scary situation for me so much better. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I have seen him in action. I wouldn't let this man operate on my dog. Greedy, inept and doesn't have a soul.

Unacceptable diagnosis and follow up after procedures.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

He didn't listen to me about my pain and Ibrought in other test results and he still did the other tests over. After receiving those results he said he couldn't doanything for me and to look things up onthe internet.

worst Dr. around

Posted on May 11th, 2011

this Dr. should not have a licsence. He is the worst.. Did a colonoscopy on me 2 years ago--punctured my colon and I have not been the same since. I also found out from hospital staff that I was the second one he did that to in second week.