Dr. Robert I Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert I Hughes?

Best Family Practice doc I have had

He has been my doc for over 10 years, not overly warm and fuzzy but he is civilized and knows what he is doing. Listens well and asks questions and does expect you to participate in making decisions about your health, don’t choose him if you are passive and simply want a mechanic. If you stick with him, you will be well served and healthier. Wait times can be an issue because he is heavily engaged with the training of Residents, but be patient and you will be rewarded.

all the time in the world but no results

He never makes you feel rushed and he does listen but . . . the problem is never solved or fixed. He always wants to wait until the problem is worse then we will do something about it. I put off seeing a doctor and when I go in I expect to FIX or make an attempt to fix the problem. More than once I have been given a quick diagnosis and one of those was a total misdiagnosis. I'm tired of problems being put off and I am looking for another doctor.

wouldn't suggest

aweful. LONGEST wait times. He makes you feel like you've done something wrong or that you're stupid for saying the things you have. His front office and back office staff are wonderful so at least that is positive. If you want your doctor to treat you like an insignificant number and Dr. who writes the same thing in your medical chart he's the one for you!

Dr. Robert I Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.