Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Moskowitz
Dr. Robert Moskowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willimantic, CT. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Johnson Memorial Hospital and Windham Comm Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Moskowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Robert Moskowitz has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Robert Moskowitz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Moskowitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
After shortly listening to my medical background of chronic back problem, he quickly dismissed my medical condition entirely and continued with telling me that perhaps I have a "mental condition" rather than a medical condition b/c my MRI results were not conclusive. Any GOOD or decent doctor would have discussed further options or treatments.In addition he treated me demeaningly and as if superior after insulting me and giving me NO medical expertice to speak of. A real Kook of a Doctor!
Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Johnson Memorial Hospital
Windham Comm Memorial Hospital
Windham Community Hospital
46 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions40 Mansfield Ave, Willimantic, CT
Dr. Robert Moskowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willimantic, CT.