Dr. Robert Moskowitz Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Moskowitz?

Go elsewhere

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Went to him after I hurt my arm and shoulder. He claimed my injury didn't exist, basically it was in my head. I went to another dr and had an MRI. The MRI showed I had rotator cuff torn. Surgery next week at UCONN.

Some people should NOT become Doctors! He's one!

Posted on November 16th, 2011

After shortly listening to my medical background of chronic back problem, he quickly dismissed my medical condition entirely and continued with telling me that perhaps I have a "mental condition" rather than a medical condition b/c my MRI results were not conclusive. Any GOOD or decent doctor would have discussed further options or treatments.In addition he treated me demeaningly and as if superior after insulting me and giving me NO medical expertice to speak of. A real Kook of a Doctor!

Posted on September 6th, 2016