Dr. Robert I Weiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert I Weiner?

Great doctor

I have been Dr Weiners patient for about 24 years... I have continued to go to him even though I moved to Staten Island because I trust him and he always gives me the time I need to discuss medical issues and he explains things thoroughly to me. I would him 100% +

Dr Weiner is a very knowledgeable, compassionate Dr. He is a great diagnostician and gives you whatever time you need to discuss any concerns you may have.I couldn't imagine going to anyone else and for that reason I don't mind traveling into Brooklyn from S.I. And sometimes having to wait a little longer to see him... For me it's worth it!!!!

Amazing Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Weiner for many years. He is professional, tentative, and always takes that time out to explain my results. I also love the new office staff they try to give appointments as soon as possible and always willing to help unlike their last medical assistant with blonde hair that would just sit in the corner by the window and watch tv all day. When you would ask her anything she always acted like you were a bother. I highly recommend Dr. Weiner!!!!!

Not like it used to

I don't blame Dr Weiner, but indirectly he's responsible for the distastful mannerisms of his revamped front desk staff. I thought being sick was bad enough, but the curtness and lack of compassion from the onset over shined my treatment by the doctor. I wish the lady who used to sit at the first window with the pleasant smile and always welcoming greeting and the blonde who sat next to her by the window were still there because maybe I'd still be a patient patient even with the sometimes two hour wait with an appointment.

Dr. Weiner is very unprofessional....

I used to be a patient of this man....after falling ill with a severe case of the flu last winter, I immediately phoned the office and was informed by the staff that Dr. Weiner was not seeing anybody without an appointment and that the next available date was in 3 weeks. I was told that if I walked in, I would be turned away and that I should go to an ER if I was that sick...totally unprofessional...Furthermore, in the past, I for certain exams and when I asked to discuss my test results, he dismissed me by saying 'if there was anything to be concerned about, he'd let me know' a boorish physician if I ever saw one....a real louse..,,MD's in urgent care centers have a better bedside manner than this clown

Very pleasant personable doctor who is fine if you have the flu or a splinter. However, his staff is so rude and inattentive that I left his practice. If they only showed as much interest in the patients as they do in their lunch, procedures would improve drastically. If you need to follow up on blood test results or get referrals, best find another place.

No Disabled Access

Hopefully you're never too sick to see this Dr. because if you need a wheelchair or just can't walk up stairs you're completely out of luck. Takes hours to be seen. He's a good doctor but his staff is inept, rude, and generally a pain to work with, except his wife. Used him for years but could never recommend him at this point.

Dr. Weiner is great. He is great to have as a GP. He takes time to speak with you and doesn't rush you out of the office, which I can truly appreciate. The staff is great as well. The only downfall is the long wait. It never fails whenever I am there. But hey, I guess you can't have everything!

Dr. Robert I Weiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.