Dr. Robert C Igwe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Igwe?

Didn't Add Value

He was called in to consult when I was in R.O. Beaumont. It was obvious he hadn't read anything in my file. I had to fill him in. After 5 min he changed the meds I had been on from 10 mg 2x/day to 2.5 mg 1x. I never got to take the 2.5 mg, but the next day he changed the dose to 5 mg/day. I never got that dose either, but the following day he changed it again to 5 mg 2x/day. All the while my blood sugar with in the normal range without medication according to the nurses and other doctors. What a waste.

Dr. Igwe, is a kind compassionate and attentive doc. No doctor spends 35 min listening, examining, and discerning the problem of a patient. Dr. Igwe did , and there was a mutual conversation and genuine concern. IBest doc I've need to in 20 yrs.

My first appointment was great aside from the long lobby wait, the doctor was running behind. He's a great provider and his bedside manners are immpecable!

I don't think he knows what he is talking about. His explanations are not logical. I know what I have read and he is saying things that just are not factual.

Office staff on phone not pleasent at all

When you call in you are put on hold before you can utter a word - then they don't follow through to handle your inquire. The Doctors should call in themselfs as a patent and see how they are handled.

I find Dr. Igwe really good & knowledgeable.he takes time listening to his patient and don't do shortcuts. he treats me as i wanna be treated as a patient & not just like a number like what other doctors do nowadays w/ their patient. i get my money's worth.

I have been seeing Dr Igwe for about 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and a regular kinda guy. I won't go anywhere else.

Dr. Robert C Igwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkley, MI.