Dr. Robert Insley Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Insley?

Posted on May 8th, 2012

1. excellent referals--cardiologist, urologist, neurologist --2. on target diagnostician-3. great skills with minor surgeries needed. 4.very aware of privacy issues. 5. great with specifics for after care

Unproffessional

Posted on March 28th, 2012

This was my primary care physician, I have seen him several times in the last year for masses in my liver that were developing and causing pain. I was told surgery was best option, and he was to refer me to a surgeon. He referred me to 3 doctors, and after calling all of them I learned NONE of them did surgery of the liver. I called my PCP several times, left several voice messages on his answering machine to please call me back with names of other doctors.. It's been 4 months and I still haven't heard from him.On another occasion I had brought my 21 month old daughter with me (and this was not the first time), I am a single mother with no resources to babysitters so I sit at home with my kid, and she goes with me everywhere. I was waiting in the room as I do any other time, and he came in and said "Couldn't find a babysitter today?" and I replied back with, "No, I always bring her in." He proceeded to talk and my child began to fuss a bit, and he refused to say another word with her there, told me to reschedule, and not to bring her back to the office with me again. He sounded so cold hearted and mean in his voice. I was so frustrated with this doctor that I had to bring my parents in with me the next visit, so they could get some answers on my condition.

Posted on December 4th, 2014