Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Inzer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Robert Inzer I had a yearly wellness visit this doctor used a speculum inside of my rectal to exam me. I will be filling a complaint against him. He is not trustyworthy, please trust me ladies do not go to this doctor you will regret it. he doesn't care about your health nor your concerns. Word of advise, ladies please seek females OBGYN for your health, never a male OBGYN. Male doctors can not relate to how women feel inside, female OBGYN can. Dr Inzer is a horror doctor. He seem nice when he talks, but he is evil under cover.
Between the 2 locations that Dr. Inzer has, I would say its pretty easy to find an appointment with him. It did seem like I had to wait a while (20 mins) for my appointment, but he is well worth the wait. You never feel rushed while he is with you. He takes extra time to answer all questions very thoroughly. His bedside manner is very good. On my first visit with him, I felt very comfortable discussing any and all issues. He is very warm and caring while still staying very professional. I have moved and this location is not very convient to me any more, however I still make the hour drive to his office because he is just that good!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
39 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Robert W Inzer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert W Inzer in this video.
Dr. Robert W Inzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.