Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Irwin has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 4 of 4
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Robert B Irwin - Posted on October 5th, 2016
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Robert B Irwin - Posted on August 3rd, 2015
40 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert B Irwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma Clinic N Miss, 4428 S Eason Blvd Ste 1, Tupelo, MS
Dr. Robert B Irwin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.