Dr. Robert J Anderson Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Anderson?

Lady

The first time I met Dr. Anderson, we connected. Being a retired RN and having worked with many physians over the year, some were excellent, some were just plain snobs! Dr. ANderson knows his specialty, practices it with sincerity and competence. He has been my doctor for 10 years and looking forward to my 89th birthday in couple of months, I say he has done a great job treating me both medically ,respecting me with kindness and concern. I always look forward to my 6 month checkups, and have great regard for him and his entire staff at the lovely clinic in Algoma.

Dr. Robert J Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Algoma, WI.