Dr. Robert Brock Is this you?

20 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Brock?

Lies

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Dr. Brock was my psychiatrist in or around 2003. Shortly after seeing him a couple of times for depression, my health insurance rates went through the roof. My health insurance provider told me on the phone that it was because Dr. Brock billed my insurance on my behalf for treatment for methamphetamine abuse/addiction. I never told him that, nor have I ever done meth. The insurance provider told me that a doctor can bill more per hour for that than they can for depression. I requested my treatment records from his office immediately, and the dr. refused to release them to me or discuss it with me. I don't know if he got my file mixed up with another patient's, or whether he flat-out lied to make more money. I couldn't afford health insurance for many years, and went without treatment because of this. The issue is still unresolved, and I cannot afford a lawyer, as my depression limits my ability to work.

Posted on April 19th, 2017