Dr. Robert Butler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Butler?

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Dr Butler is the best doctor I have ever been to, he doesn't give you medicine unless he knows you really need it, he listens and is kind and understanding. although the wait sometimes is long, it's worth the wait. His staff makes you fill like family.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Miracle Story

Posted on January 13th, 2017

For the last three months I have been going to specialist at Stanford and UC San Francisco trying to figure out what was causing my chest pain and back pain. The symptoms are so severe that they were ruining my life, and It was a constant that I had no relief and couldn't even sleep. My husband had been seeing Dr. Butler for other problems, but I have not yet begun to let him take care of me. However, on a Sunday I recently called Dr. Butler about the chest pain. He asked me a few questions about the pain, most of which had not ever been asked by those other doctors from the universities, and within a couple minutes, he told me that he was pretty sure he knew what was wrong with me, and he suggested that I come by his office where he would meet me to check me and possibly treat it. Already, after this short phone call, he had listened to me better than anyone else I had seen for my problems before. For the first time, I felt I had hope! I went to his office, where he was waiting for me, and he treated me with the kindness and compassion that he always showed when he was treating my husband. He examined me briefly, and within minutes he had focused on the area from where my pain seemed to be emanating, He explained to me and showed me how there were two bones in that area which were under a great deal of pressure when I sit or stand in a certain position, causing pressure on a nerve, and causing the pain which had kept me in such misery for the last few months. He suggested that I love him inject a small amount of anesthetic into that nerve in order to test his theory, and because I felt strongly that I could trust him, I let him do it. Within a few minutes I experienced 100% relief of the pain that has been constantly attacking me for so long! He followed that shot with a Cortizone shot in the same area, and I have not had any recurrence of the pain since! He showed me some pictures of the skeleton and explain what happens to the shape of the skeleton with age, and I could see from that illustration what was causing the problem. Let me put this in perspective for you. I had been to several different specialists including cardiologist, pulmonologist, gastroenterologist, and pain management, and my bills had totaled over $200,000, over a period of three months, and I had found no relief whatsoever, nor had I found a diagnosis to at least give me some degree of satisfaction. Within less than an hour after I decided to call this doctor, I not only had a diagnosis and a good explanation and understanding of the problem, but I also had 100% relief and I had learned from him how to prevent it from happening again! Dr. Butler is the most caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable physician that I have ever encountered, and that says a lot, considering the number of doctors I have visited for myself and for my husband! There is no one who listens more attentively and carefully, and it feels Like when he is in the room with me or with my husband, there is no one else or nothing else on his mind except me or my husband. He gives 100% attention and focus to his patient at each moment. I have seen at times how patients become upset about having to wait in his waiting areas longer than usual to see him, and I have even seen him having to face an angry patient who had apparently waited a long time while he was treating other patients. By the time they were finished with the discussion, the patient was not only comforted and no longer angry, but his problem for which she came to the office had also been diagnosed and solved in the course of the short discussion. When you walk into talk to Dr. Butler's office, you immediately feel a sense of peace that is unexplainable. That same peace is evident in his on demeanor as well as in his office staff, who are warm and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Berger to anyone who feels they have not been heard or understood when seeking attention for their medical problems, or who has not been satisfied with their current medical care. While sitting in his waiting room, I have heard other stories from patients that are very similar to mine, all success stories or stories of satisfaction and appreciation. You will not be disappointed.

Posted on January 6th, 2017

very slow to see the doctor

retired cement mason ......of many ills!!

Posted on May 12th, 2016

this is the only dr I have visited in the last 22yrs who actually cares about my health,.he diagnosis things correctly,then proves it out with evidence.a genuine DR ,truly a caring individual of the highest abilities .above and beyond the call of duty ,,.if all DRS. were of his class America would be a lot better off ! I recommend him to anyone in real need of healing or medical care.,This man is not in it for the money....... but because he is a healer!!!

The best Doctor and office

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I just want to say Dr Butler is the BEST Doctor in town, it doesn't matter if you wait 2 hrs or more its worth the wait, he listens and gives you the best advice. THESE NEW PEOPLE don't know, they just assumed the negative towards the doctor.

The best Doctor and office

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Just want to say Dr Butler has the best staff, they make you feel so welcome, friendly, helpful, loyal, I give the office A+++++

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Butler for years and some of my family members see him also. I want to say that he is the best Dr around and I love all he does for me. He really does care about his patients. There were two incidents that happened and I'm not even sure he knows about them. I started having some financial difficulty and once I went in to see him the waiting room was full and the person who does billing called me to the front to tell me that I had a balance and I had to pay it if I wanted to see him. I told her that I could pay some but not all of it. She went somewhere and came back and told me that next time I came in I had to pay it all that that was the managers policy. I told her I was struggling and if I could set something up but she told me the same thing and didn't care. Everyone was looking at me and I felt overwhelmed and embarrassed and I ended up just leaving. I let some time go by and I finally went in again hoping I wouldn't be embarrassed again. When I got there after awhile the manager called me to the window and told me I had to pay my balance this time before being seen. I asked if I could pay some and make payments on the rest cause I didn't have a lot of money. She said if I didn't keep my payment arrangement that I could not see him. I felt judged and looked down on for not being able to pay and when I went to sit down the window wasn't closed all the way and I could here her talking about me to the same billing person but it wasn't things that should have been said. I never really said anything to the Dr because I felt ashamed and I know he's very busy but I really felt bad. I also don't want to make trouble because other family members see him. I love Dr. Butler he is amazing and I know he would never allow that to happen. He may not even know about it. I just hope the 2 people can treat people a little better. Everything else has been wonderful about him and all the years he has taken care of us. He even gave me his cell phone number and says to call him anytime if I need to. He's the best around.

Posted on April 24th, 2013

DR BUTLER, IS THE BEST DOCTOR TO HAVE, HE LISTENS TO YOU, NOT LIKE OTHER ONES THAT JUST SPEND 5 MINUTES IN THE ROOM. HIS STAFF IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!. THEY MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME AND COMFORTABLE. WHEN YOU NEED AN APPOINTMENT YOU GET IN THE SAME DAY. YOU DO WAIT FOR A LITTLE BIT BUT ITS WORTH IT. I RECOMMENDED TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Dr. Butler and Staff

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I have been under the excellent care of Dr. Butler since he was working for and UrgentCare in Merced. I ended up there after a work injury and since then I have had the upmost respect for my doctor. He is a caring doctor who has met and exceeded all my expectations as a patient. Since then, I continued to follow him to his own practice and would never consider being treated my anyone else. Dr. Butler is very active in his patients care and gives you the time to listen to your concerns and is not quick to medicate you and move along to the next patients; such as many other doctors have done in my past. He perform complete examinations and always goes step by step leading you in to what is the best plan of care for you. He also takes the time to answer any questions so you leave his office knowing exactly what you need to understand and do. His staff is also very polite and courteous and I have begun referring my family and friends to his office. My mother recently went to him and she also stated that he was an excellent doctor and will continue her medical care with him. I was surprised to know that he was able to communicate with her in Spanish... We have found out how caring he is because he always follows up with you personally and you don't get that anymore. He's also accommodated time after business hours to see me if I need to and has avoided me trips to the emergency room. Therefore, I highly recommend Dr. Butler and am confident that you will find out that its the best choice you could have made for you and your loved ones. ~A special thanks to Dr. Butler for his dedication to his profession and being there in the difficult times in my medical care. You are a blessing!

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Butler for several years. In my opinion he has a gift for soothing the human spirit, and caring for the patient like no other doctor I have been attended by. His dedication to medicine and ongoing studies, and his commitment to patients is evident in every visit. The time spent with each patient is absolutely neccessary to providing efficient care and diagnosis. I am very thankful that as well as providing care for me, Dr. Butler is also my husband's physician. Six years ago he performed a routine physical on my husband...he was in his office for over 2 hours and then was sent directly to a specialist that same afternoon. Two days later, after surgery to remove a 6" cancerous tumor, I thanked the surgeon...he took my hand and said "don't thank me...thank Dr. Butler, he just saved your husband's life." And I do...every night in my prayers.

Entertainer - Trick and Fancy Roper

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I came to Dr. Butler's office many years ago when I was visiting my sister in Los Banos, California. I was born and raised in Los Banos, but was living in Nashville, Tenn. at the time. My sister had an appt. with Dr. Butler and since I was having terrible pain with my stomach after being out in Los Banos, for a week, I decided to go with her. She had told me that he was a knowledgeable and wonderful doctor. When I told him of my symptoms, he suggested when I get back to Nashville that I see my doctor there. Dr. Butler felt it could possibly be my "gallbladder". He was absolutely right. My doctor in Nashville found I had gallstones and my "gallbladder" was not functioning correctly. I had to have it taken out. Many years later, I have now returned to live in Los Banos and still continue to see Dr. Butler. He is knowledgeable, compasionate, and caring. When he is not sure of something, he always forwards me on to a specialist and keeps in contact with the specialist and myself. Thank-you Dr. Butler and your wonderful staff. Upon telling