Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr MD
Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
So worth my time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr - Posted on March 31st, 2019
Get a second opinion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr - Posted on May 3rd, 2017
Perhaps a new member of the urology group
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr - Posted on January 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr - Posted on August 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr - Posted on November 16th, 2015
27 Years Experience
- Georgetown Univ
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr, MD - Urology in Pinehurst, NC, in this video.
Dr. Robert J Chamberlain Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.