Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dawson
Dr. Robert Dawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumberland, MD. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dawson is affiliated with Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center, Sacred Heart Hospital and Memorial Hospital Medical Center of Cumberland. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dawson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Robert Dawson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Dr. Dawson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Sacred Heart Hospital
Memorial Hospital Medical Center of Cumberland
Western Maryland Regional Medical Center
Western Maryland Health System Braddock Hospital Corp
54 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions500 Greene St, Cumberland, MD
Dr. Robert Dawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumberland, MD.