Dr. Robert J Ellis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Ellis?

Dr. Ellis is a wonderful oncologist. He a a great diagnostician. Even when MD Anderson couldn't find the right meds, Dr Ellis did. His staff is very courteous and helpful as well.

HOPE YOUR NOT POOR

I have spent my life helping others. Now I have stage 3 cancer. I needed help. This man said he would help. I am now shuffeled between nurse "practitioners". Aparently I did not make enough money to be seen by a real doctor. They never tell you everything you need to know untill theres money in it for them. His "bedside"manner is only there when your in his face, after that you are only part of his paycheck. I can only hope there truly is a god to show him what comes around goes around.