The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Foster MD
Dr. Robert Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Spokane, WA . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Memorial Health System, Centura Health Penrose Community and Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Foster has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Foster has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Robert Foster has the following 4 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Robert Foster is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Health System
Centura Health Penrose Community
Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Catholic Health Initiative
Memorial Hospital Central
Audubon Surgery Center
St Francis Health Center
Penrose Main Hospital
Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group - Hand & Upper
Surgery Center at Printers Park
Penrose St Francis Healthcare
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Robert Foster Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Foster's office for more information.
4110 Briargate Pkwy Colorado Springs, CO : (719) 574-8383
3010 N Circle Dr Colorado Springs, CO : (719) 632-7669
785 E Holland Ave Spokane, WA : (509) 466-6393
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.