Have you seen Dr. Robert J Friedman?

Very intelligent doctor!!!

I had to wait a bit but it was worth it! His staff made me feel comfortable while I waited. Dr. Friedman had to many options for me for my condition. I tried a few of them and they worked!!! I am so glad I found him and can call him my doctor!

When you go to a neurologist you are usually scared and worried and looking for answers. Dr. Friedman acted like he couldn't have cared less. We waited for over an hour and fifteen minutes to be flippantly dismissed by a doctor who did not answer a single question or concern we had.

Personalized service according to my needs. I wasn't just a number. Very refreshing! !!

Dr. Friedman is very knowledgeable and his staff made me feel at home. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Worst headache dr stay away!!

He's awkward and doesn't listen. His Botox injections were the most uncomfortable that I've had.

Dr Friedman and staff are all a pleasure to deal with. The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. The are also quite efficient, especially Anng, she's wonderful. Dr Friedman is very patience , receptive and thorough with his examination. His diagnosis of my condition was spot on and his opinion as to my treatment was educated and the best for my issues.I recommend this doctor highly.

Migraine

Dr Friedman is a very nice mild mannered caring doctor. His staff especially anGie is outstanding and definitely goes beyond what is needed to make sure the insurance information is skewed towards the patients. She is professional, sweet and the best in her field, that alone will keep me from leaving this practice

I have been under Dr Friedman's care for over 12 years he has helped me is so many ways. He is an excellent doctor that truley cares about his patients and their needs. The office staff is also great always there for me when i need them.

My experience with Dr. Friedman has been an excellent one. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He is thorough and personable and spends the time to answer all questions without my feeling rushed. Most impressive is that Dr. Friedman has called me back, personally, on several occasions and within several hours of my calling the office with questions about my diagnosis. I'm sure that is very uncommon in most doctor-patient relationships. In summary, I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman.

RN rates top neurologist

If it wasn't for Dr. Friedman, I would miserable and in severe,nonstop pain and on disability.

Patricia Baldwin

Dr Friedman has been a God send to me he has found things wrong with me that others could not find, I've been going to him for 4yrs and would not and could not trust any other Pain management Dr. Not only does he treat u as A Human, he is concerned about your total health. His office employees are the best i've seen. I am so glad I found him

<<:MAGNIFICENT:>> DOCTOR & STAFF

I highly recommend, Dr. Friedman who was a perfect choice for me. He was extremely knowledgable about my medical issues & very helpful answering other important question I had. And, most of all, he did not make me feel rushed as most doctor's do. Anng at his front desk & Susie his Assistant, was a delight, great personalities & made me feel welcome.

Dr. Robert J Friedman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wellington, FL.

Dr. Robert J Friedman Is this you?