Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Robert J Fritz
Robert J Fritz is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Fritz was my 1st obgyn. I guess that I could claim to not know any better, but I chose to ignore the feeling in my gut. It was my 1st pregnancy. When I asked about what to do/not do during my pregnancy, I was told 'don't drink or smoke'. So, I got more advice from a friend. Every time that I was in his office I was given a pelvic exam. I later found out that was not necessary or normal. I am all for being casual, but jeans and a flannel shirt? I came in for an ultrasound and that is when I found out that the baby had stopped growing. The ultrasound tech was very cold and rude on top of everything. When I asked what would happen next, I was told that I would need to let nature take its course. I carried the fetus for another 5 weeks wondering everyday if that would be the day. He told me that if the pain was too bad I could go to the hospital and if I stayed home, I should bring it into the office after it passed. The only good thing that I have to say is that his front desk lady was very friendly. I have since found a new obgyn that I love and had a beautiful healthy daughter, but I still have nightmares about this experience. I think that I have made that point pretty clear since it is 5+ years later and I am writing a review about a doctor that has since retired.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3535 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Robert J Fritz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.