Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Gillespie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert J Gillespie has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Robert J Gillespie has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert J Gillespie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Gillespie is an excellent surgeon. I was referred to him by another Dr who was at a loss with how to help me after a few surgeries. Dr Gillespie listened to the symptoms, asked a bunch of questions, came up with a game plan, followed it and performed a surgery which allowed me to sleep again. I am one hundred percent happy with HIM.............
I went to Dr. G after my original ( CCF) surgeon botched my left and ignored my right shoulder for over a year. I've previous been to many doctors trying to get help. I was getting angry and discouraged; then my PT place recommended giving Dr. G a chance and it changed everything. First time we met he took the time to listen to what was wrong and make a real whole hearted assessment. Where my original surgeon said I didn't have this, or was too young for that. My right shoulder looked like a dog chewed my labrum on a mri. He told me in detail what he was going to do and what to expect from both my old RC repair, of which he is revising. I'm very excited about seeing him, because I know he's young enough to still care about his patients and has not yet become old and jaded.
My mom recent underwent a reverse shoulder replacement done by Dr. Gillespie. From her first visit to her follow-up Dr. Gillespie was absolutely wonderful. He took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect post op. He is a kind, friendly, talented doctor. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that is in need of shoulder surgery. I appreciate everything her did for my mom and she is grateful not to be in pain all the time and now has use of her arm. Thanks again!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Gillespie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Robert J Gillespie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUh Cleveland Medical Center, 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Robert J Gillespie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.