Dr. Robert J Gillespie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Gillespie?

got to another orthopedist!!

he only cares about surgical pts.. doesnt listen

only go to him if you are having surgery

Dr Gillespie is an excellent and competent surgeon! Great bedside manner!

Dr Gillespie is an excellent surgeon. I was referred to him by another Dr who was at a loss with how to help me after a few surgeries. Dr Gillespie listened to the symptoms, asked a bunch of questions, came up with a game plan, followed it and performed a surgery which allowed me to sleep again. I am one hundred percent happy with HIM.............

Amazing guy

I went to Dr. G after my original ( CCF) surgeon botched my left and ignored my right shoulder for over a year. I've previous been to many doctors trying to get help. I was getting angry and discouraged; then my PT place recommended giving Dr. G a chance and it changed everything. First time we met he took the time to listen to what was wrong and make a real whole hearted assessment. Where my original surgeon said I didn't have this, or was too young for that. My right shoulder looked like a dog chewed my labrum on a mri. He told me in detail what he was going to do and what to expect from both my old RC repair, of which he is revising. I'm very excited about seeing him, because I know he's young enough to still care about his patients and has not yet become old and jaded.

My mom recent underwent a reverse shoulder replacement done by Dr. Gillespie. From her first visit to her follow-up Dr. Gillespie was absolutely wonderful. He took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect post op. He is a kind, friendly, talented doctor. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that is in need of shoulder surgery. I appreciate everything her did for my mom and she is grateful not to be in pain all the time and now has use of her arm. Thanks again!!

Awesome