Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Hancock Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert J Hancock Jr has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Robert J Hancock Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert J Hancock Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Hancock has one of the best bed side manner and compassion towards patients. I found him to be exceptionally kind, warm, and willing to explain in detail my diagnosis and respond to any and all questions personally. He went above and beyond what any other ER physician would normally do to identify if there were some other underlying cause(s) of my problem. He even called my original surgeon at 11 o'clock at night to collaborate. I understand that it's scary sometimes for those not versed in medical vernacular to absorb everything a physician may be saying, but for the last reviewer to chalk it up to a condescending attitude is far reaching. He is just the opposite. I highly recommend.
14 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Dallas Medical Center, 1441 N Beckley Ave, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Hancock Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert J Hancock Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.