Dr. Robert Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Howard?

I felt completely confident and at ease. Everything was explained and my procedure went exactly as explained. I could not have been more pleased

None better , class act!

Excellent Doctor

I have seen Dr. Howard on 3 different occasions. Each visit was very informative and the results of the diagnosis were better than best. Dr. Howard has a great bedside manor. He will totally explain everything you need to know. He never rushes the appointment. The follow up visits, if needed, were just as professional as every other appointment,

rip off arrogant dr

We were referred to this dr to have a sebacious cyst removed and told by our primary dr that it would be done in the office. When we saw the dr, he told us that it was, in fact, a sebacious cyst but he did not do surgery in the office. We would have to schedule at the hospital. (This was after our co pay was greedily accepted, not to mention a loss of a days work). When we were frustrated and, yes, angry, the dr said things that were arrogant, unproffessional, patronizing and downright rude. I would not send anyone to him.

Wonderful surgeon

Dr. Howard has been wonderful. It has been several years since he diagnosed and cured my breast cancer. His compassion and understanding was amazing. He explained everything and answered all my questions. After hearing about some other's experiences I feel so lucky to have been a patient of Dr. Howard. I noticed a negative review which I feel is very unfair. In all the years I have known Dr. Howard, incompetent and arrogant would NEVER be words I would use to describe him. Rather, I would use the words compassionate, intelligent, and very skilled.

Do NOT go to this doctor!!!

This doctor's incompetence and arrogance led to a misdiagnosis that could have cost me my life!! Do yourself a favor and go to ANY other surgeon!

Dr. Howard took time to understand my medical situation, offered me several options, and thoroughly answered my questions. Most importantly the recovery from my laparoscopic surgery exceeded expectations. I returned to work and my active lifestyle far sooner than I (and my other doctors) expected.

Dr. Robert Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.