Dr. Robert Kennedy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kennedy?

This man is such a caring doctor. Hes the best.

Outstanding Interventional Radiologist

I've been seeing Dr Kennedy since 2011. He has always been open and honest with me, and easy to talk too. He does an excellence job in communicating with me, and does an outstanding job on following up with me. I highly recommend him!

Great doctor

He explained my options and I appreciated his concern. He biopsied a mass in my lung and had a good result.

Brilliant

Dr. Kennedy literally saved my life, I had numerous blood clots as well as a 'saddle' clot from a surgery I had on my foot. His bedside manner was amazing, he educated me on every single thing that would be happening, He does not leave your side until you are satisfied and understand completely what your situation is. He followed up two times with me due to my insecurities about a few things and had me at ease by the end of our visit, He is very professional yet very caring about his patients. This is a wonderful educated compassionate Doctor and I couldn't have been in better hands.

Great Doctor!

Doctor Kennedy used Radio Frequency Ablation on a mass on my kidney, and I have had no problems over the past year. The first doctor I consulted wanted to remove part or all of my kidney. I still have my perfectly functioning kidney, thanks to Doctor Kennedy. His bedside manner is remarkable, and you are not likely to find a more knowledgeable, courteous, professional doctor, anywhere. He has been following up with me for the past year, with the same attitude and manner. Don't bother going anywhere else.