Dr. Robert Levy Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Levy?

THANKFUL!

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Dr. Robert Levy has been my doctor for all three of our children. I am so thankful for his faithfulness and dedication to his profession and calling. I would recommend everyone I know to Dr. Robert Levy, but then he would be busier and harder to get an appointment with. Just kidding. Our oldest daughter is now 25 and I remember the day I told her that we had to find another doctor, she cried because she loved him so much! Now I have a twelve year old and 14 year old. Both love him equally. Wish I had more space to express our praise for his special work.

Posted on September 8th, 2017