Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mandel
Dr. Robert Mandel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellesley Hills, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Mandel is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center and New England Eye Surgical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mandel has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mandel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tufts Medical Center
New England Eye Surgical Center
33 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Robert Mandel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Mandel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.