Dr. Robert J Mann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Mann?

Amazing

Dr. Mann explained our infant sons upcoming surgery process, and all of our questions very thoroughly and in a way we could understand. Not everyone has a medical degree, or vast medical knowledge, and I love that he explained it simply and didn't make it seem as though he was "dumbing" it down. He has a very genuine, warm, friendly disposition and very gentle with my son. He eased our minds about the surgery and that's a hard thing to do with me! I would most definitely recommend his care and services to those needing treatment for their infants. My son was diagnosed with a cleft lip, which is being corrected by Dr Mann. Highly recommended.

Life changing

After 14 suguries over the course of 16 years he fixed my clef lip and pallette as well as correcting my nose ao that i learnedwhat things finally smelled like after almost being 20 years old. I can never say thanks enough to him and his team for changing my life. For making me look normal so that i was able to marry the most beautiful girl that god ever made!

Thanking him for his great work.

I'm so great full for this doctor. he kept my grandson Markus from being disfigured for the rest of his life. We have been seeing him every year for the last 7 years since Markus was 8 months old. Dr. Mann is blessed with a great profession and we are lucky that God has made him.

Excellent Surgeon!!!

I was very pleased having someone taking great care of my daughter Katelynn!! Couldn't ask for someone better than him!!