Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Marshall has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Robert J Marshall has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Robert J Marshall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I went to Dr. Marshall, because my son who is a doctor takes his family there and recommended him as being a dermatologist who is competent and focuses on helping patients rather than pushing expensive services and products; further, that at each visit I would be seen by the dermatologist himself rather than a PA. (My prior dermatologist for 8 years in another state told me at my first visit "I guarantee you'll never have skin cancer; don't make anymore appointments to see me, just see my PA yearly to check for anything that may need freezing off.") My experience confirms everything my son said. Dr. Marshall was friendly, very engaged in assessing the problem area on my face, and made an initial diagnosis of cancerous cells. A followup appointment for a biopsy led to a confirmation of his diagnosis. I am now treating the area with the medication he prescribed. Wait time was minimal, staff were friendly and courteous.
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Robert J Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert J Marshall Md, 925 Stevens Dr Ste 3C, Richland, WA
Dr. Robert J Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.