Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Mazzeo
Dr. Robert J Mazzeo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Mazzeo is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Chelsea Community Hospital. Dr. Mazzeo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Mazzeo has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robert J Mazzeo has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Robert J Mazzeo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mazzeo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1978
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Robert J Mazzeo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssoc of Gen & Vascular Surgery, 5325 Elliott Dr Ste 104, Ypsilanti, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Mazzeo in this video.
Dr. Robert J Mazzeo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.