Dr. Robert Mcconnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mcconnell?

Receptionist never picks up the phone

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. McConnell is top notch and the best endo I've had over 20 years. Unfortunately, his staff never picks up the phone, or if they do they put you on hold forever. I'm on hold now and this is the 3rd time I've tried. First time was over 8 minutes so I hung up and called again. 2nd time was over 7 minutes so I hung up and tried again and as I write it's going on 7 minutes. I just need them to fax my test results to my other doctors. This is ridiculous.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Following up my thyroid cancer I was still so physically exhausted and not functioning normally cognitively. The other dr, affiliated with another well known N.y. Hospital implied that it was in my head and did nothing to hep the problem, while I missed months of work. After a few weeks of seeing Dr. McConnell and within minutes he recognize that I needed a T3 supplement to add to my synthroid, I was back to my old self. Meeting Dr. McConnell was the best thing to happen to me, he changed my life.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

old fashioned excellence!

Excellent diagnosis and treatment. Top doctor.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Top doctor. Excellent diagnosis and treatment. Sole practitioner with excellent secretary. Secretary answers phone. No machine unless she is away from her desk for a short while. Doctor always returns your call the same day. An "old fashioned" doctor, who greatly cares for his patients, highly ethical and honest billing.

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Trust and professionalism, all the way with Dr. McConnell.

Refusal to file Medicare claim on patient's behalf.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

It has been over 2 months since my office visit for which I paid in full at time of service as required. Despite repeated calls and faxes his office staff has not filed a medical claim on my behalf and is indifferent. When I drive into NYC for a face-to-face as Medicare suggests, I will get my records and find a physician with a competent staff.

Quality has declined

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

This office used to be up to Columbia Presbyterian standards, however, office staff is incompetent, rude and not reliable. Physician has become short and impatient. Misdiagnosed thyroid issue and annoyed when questions were asked. No need to go over the bridge for healthcare, NJ has some of the best endocrinologists in the country. So disappointed in Dr. McConnel and his staff.

An Outstanding Doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2009

In addition to being an outstanding doctor, Dr. McConnell is very warm, caring and sensitive with his patients. He is well worth the time spent and incionvenience of travel to reach him for treatment. He is not fully covered by my insurance plan but he is well worth it.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017