- Hospital Sisters Health System St Nicholas Hospital
- Saint Marys Hospital Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Murphy MD
Dr. Robert J Murphy, MD is a doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with another office in Green Bay, WI. They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Pathology.
Dr. Robert J Murphy has 2 locations
Dr. Robert J Murphy has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert J Murphy has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Robert J Murphy Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1726 Shawano Ave Green Bay , WI (920) 496-4775
- 1726 Shawano Ave Green Bay , WI 54303
More about Dr. Robert J Murphy
Dr. Murphy graduated from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 1994. Dr. Murphy works in Green Bay, WI and 1 other location and specializes in Pathology. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Hospital Sisters Health System St Nicholas Hospital, Saint Marys Hospital Medical Center and St Vincent Hospital.