Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Peterson DO
Dr. Robert Peterson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Feasterville Trevose, PA, with other offices in Feasterville Trevose, PA and Newtown, PA . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Peterson has 3 locations
Dr. Robert Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Robert Peterson has the following 13 expertise
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
39 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Robert Peterson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Peterson's office for more information.
4616 E Street Rd Feasterville Trevose, PA : (215) 579-0330
4608 E Street Rd Feasterville Trevose, PA : (215) 579-0330
1614 Wrightstown Rd Newtown, PA : (215) 968-1916
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.