Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Porter Jr
Dr. Robert Porter Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Porter is affiliated with North Ottawa Community Hospital, Mercy Hospital, Muskegon, Mi and North Ottawa Community Hosp, Grand Haven, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Porter Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Porter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Ottawa Community Hospital
Mercy Hospital, Muskegon, Mi
North Ottawa Community Hosp, Grand Haven, Mi
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1316 Mercy Dr, Muskegon, MI
Dr. Robert Porter Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.