Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Rose MD
Dr. Robert J Rose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane Valley, WA (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Rose has 4 locations
15812 E Indiana Ave Ste 100
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
111 E Magnesium Rd Ste B
Spokane, WA 99208
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert J Rose has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 8
Lousy doctor, arrogant and callous.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Rose - Posted on August 21st, 2016
Poor Dr. Whom shouldn't be or acting anymore
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Rose - Posted on August 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Rose - Posted on June 4th, 2012
I was extremely disappointed with my visit. I went there for chest pains and possible nerve damage. The doctor did not take my blood pressure, did not do any type of blood work and didn't discuss the daily chest pains I have or any follow up treatment because I don't have any insurance!!! He wanted to talk about an auto accident I was in 18 months ago. This is what happens when the state refers you for any type of insurance help. The front office staff Marcia, was rude and should not be in this line of work! When I called to give her a list of medication I had forgotten she stated my notes were already done and hung up on me! The office stunk and I would not recommend my worst enemy to this office.
Saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Rose - Posted on March 29th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert J Rose - Posted on February 29th, 2012
44 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert J Rose Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert J Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.