Dr. Robert J Rose Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Rose?

Lousy doctor, arrogant and callous.

Guy has the personality of a bloated carp. Doesn't listen, rude and indifferent,Wise to avoid...

Poor Dr. Whom shouldn't be or acting anymore

Not flexible with patient needs or willing to listen to the patient. This a know it all Dr. Whom seems to know everything and doesn't care about the patients needs. I wouldn't send my enemy to see this Dr. Maybe Rose should retire cause his reviews speak volumes.

Overall Visit

I was extremely disappointed with my visit. I went there for chest pains and possible nerve damage. The doctor did not take my blood pressure, did not do any type of blood work and didn't discuss the daily chest pains I have or any follow up treatment because I don't have any insurance!!! He wanted to talk about an auto accident I was in 18 months ago. This is what happens when the state refers you for any type of insurance help. The front office staff Marcia, was rude and should not be in this line of work! When I called to give her a list of medication I had forgotten she stated my notes were already done and hung up on me! The office stunk and I would not recommend my worst enemy to this office.

Saved my life

Unbeknowst to me, my kidneys were failing and my blood was toxic. Dr. Rose diagnosed me and sent me to the emergency room before I died.

awful

no compassion, rude and treated me like crap! Time to retire.

should have his license taken away

Dr rose and his staff are by far the most crooked people in health care. They charge you full price even when you have insurance and just a copay! Also I have never been treated like I was a criminal when going to a doctor! Dr rose and his staff need to take a class on ethics and how to not judge his patients!

What a horrible office person!

I have never been treated so unprofessionally by a doctor's office staff. She was the rudest woman - I think this operation is small, and the person working needs to retire. I cannot believe a doctor would condone this.

Not a people person!!!!

Dr. Rose was by far the least compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He was beyond rude in the way he talked to me. His office staff were terrible. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!