Dr. Robert J Santella Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Santella?

PAST PATIENT

I HAD GIVEN HIM A 5 STAR REVIEW BACK IN 2011...SORRY TO SAY BUT ' TODAY; I TAKE ALL THE STARS BACK..HE SHOULD 'RETIRED..HE HAS FIRED ALL HIS 'OLD' STAFF...NOW, I SEE BY THE REVIEWS THAT IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO 'RETIRE'...last time I saw him was in 2015 and he was in 'total' meltdown'.....

Good Doc, Bad Staff

I've been seeing Dr. Santella for about 20 years. He is a great doctor. He always figures out what's wrong when other docs fail, especially ER docs. He is courteous and professional. He doesn't dilly dally around. I've been very happy with him BUT his new office staff keeps me from going back. The receptionist is extremely rude. There aren't any soft tones to her voice at all. She's very rude, argumentative and extremely unprofessional. I've been a medical assistant for 20 years and have never experienced an MA doing this to patients. It's horrible. Because of her, I will seek a new doc and that's a terrible thing to have to do after 20 years. I give the doc 5 stars but because of his staff and how uncomfortable I am returning, I have to rate it this way.

Dr. Santella's lack of respect and empathy towards his patients is disturbing. I left after having a very brief discussion in his office with him about my health history. He was extremely unprofessional, insensitive, and disrespectful. I did not stay for an exam. Also, the office was disgusting. The chair I sat in was stained with pieces of ripped up toilet paper/paper towels in it. I was hesitant to sit. I wouldn't bring my dog to a veterinarian if their office looked the way this office looks. Despicable.

SAVE URSELF THE HORRIBLE EXPERIANCE

SAVE URSELF EVERYTHING HORRIBLE N GET ANOTHER DR. ASAP! TRUST ME, IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR ALL THE COMPLAINTS, DR. /PAITIENT CONFIDENTUALITY BROKEN (IN THE OFFICE N RIGHT IN FRONT OF U, N EVERYONE ELSE) HE IS SADISTIC IN EVERYONE WAY.

Bad staff

He is a good doctor but his new staff personnel just terrible. They don't know what they doing at all bunch of mistakes.Don't ever go there .

HORRIBLE!

This man should not practice medicine. Very unprofessional, rude, dirty office, SEE A DIFFERENT DR!!!!!

PATIENT

BEST DR I KNOWN..best OFFICE MANAGEMENT, NURSES, in SAN DIEGO AND LOS ANGELES, SIMPLY THE BEST DR AND STAFF ONE CAN ASK FOR..I RATE THEM 5 STARS..EXCELLENT O\/ERALL...I BEEN TO THIS DR SINCE 2005...