Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Schoenfeld
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld, MD, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Rochester Hills, MI and Troy, MI . He has 61 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Schoenfeld is affiliated with John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center, St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Schoenfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Harper University Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Royal Oak 51 Years
61 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1952
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Schoenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.