Will not fix mistakes he makes, says we should be happy with his work. Not trustworthy work.

He made one breast a lot larger than the other and will not fix this until I pay 9000.00 on top of the 7000.00 I have already pif for my break augmentation. I saved for years to get this surgery and to think that he will not fix a problem he caused is sickening. I would not recommend him, he pretty much told me to be happy because they looked better than before. Oh and did I mention I had pretty beast before? Just a little deflated from breast feeding, but really even and pretty. Now they are two different sizes and it is very obvious.

The Best!

Dr. Schwartz is terrific. Not only is he a fantastic surgeon, he also has excellent communication skills. He takes the time to understand who his patients are and what they want, then explains the outcome options that are available.

Dr. Robert J Schwartz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richardson, TX.