Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert J Sikorski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert J Sikorski has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert J Sikorski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I have been going to Dr Sikorski since I was an infant. As a child growing up I always felt safe going to the doctors. He would alway tell me big bird was up my nose or he saw Oscar in my ear. Recently I had to go in for a burn on my stomach. My daughter has never been to the office with me. He was very sweet to her. He always remembers who I am and still the kind man I have come to know. He told me to follow up today. My daughter came with me sock monkey and doctor kit in tow. When he came in he took the time to look at her doctor kit. And see her sock monkey's boo boo. Made me remember how good he was to me that little. He was amazed at my healing and told me or looked good. I feel lucky to have such an amazing doctor.
this doctor never wants to diagnose the problem. all he does is gives addicts more pills to meet there fix, im surprised the fda hasn't stepped in yet , cause hes handing over pills like they are candy. not smart. instead of trying to fix the problem he's trying to ,make people worse by ruining there liver and kidneys etc
well the dr is fine. but when a patient calls in there meds and it takes them days to fill them sometimes longer is behond unreal i mean he should be reported for refusing services. cause i dont feel he should make them wait 3 and for days cause his Secretary cant do there job in a proper manner. maybe if they spend less time gabbing more time on there jobs we wouldnt have this problem
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBuckingham Family Medicine, 29105 Buckingham St Ste 11, Livonia, MI
Dr. Robert J Sikorski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.