Dr. Robert Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ward?

Great Diagnostician

Posted on February 20th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ward since Dr. Rhyne retired and am very satisfied and pleased with him as a doctor. I could not ask for better treatment and he takes plenty of time to explain my bloodwork that I had a week prior to seeing him. If anything is questionable he doesn't hesitate referring me to a specialist, physical therapist etc...

Good Care

Posted on January 20th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ward since he started practicing in Statesville and have not had a bad experience. It is also important to share everything with your doctor so that they can make an accurate diagnosis. They cannot read minds.

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Dr. Ward doesn't have a good bedside manner. He does not speak in laymen terms nor does he show any compassion. He did not take my symptoms seriously after a car accident I had. I sought a 2nd opinion and the 2nd MD told me that Dr. Ward delayed my recovery by 2 weeks since he did not prescribe the correct medications. I would not recommend this doctor. There are EXCELLENT doctors out there that give better quality service!

Posted on December 4th, 2015