Have you seen Dr. Robert J Ward?

Great Diagnostician

I have been seeing Dr. Ward since Dr. Rhyne retired and am very satisfied and pleased with him as a doctor. I could not ask for better treatment and he takes plenty of time to explain my bloodwork that I had a week prior to seeing him. If anything is questionable he doesn't hesitate referring me to a specialist, physical therapist etc...

Good Care

I have been seeing Dr. Ward since he started practicing in Statesville and have not had a bad experience. It is also important to share everything with your doctor so that they can make an accurate diagnosis. They cannot read minds.

Dr. Ward doesn't have a good bedside manner. He does not speak in laymen terms nor does he show any compassion. He did not take my symptoms seriously after a car accident I had. I sought a 2nd opinion and the 2nd MD told me that Dr. Ward delayed my recovery by 2 weeks since he did not prescribe the correct medications. I would not recommend this doctor. There are EXCELLENT doctors out there that give better quality service!

Dr. Robert J Ward is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Statesville, NC.