Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J White has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Robert J White has the following 5 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Robert J White has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 36
I went to Dr. White back till about 1998, for epilepsy. He had me on medicines that didn't do very good, and made me very, tired. At my last appointment, before I could say anything, he said "Well, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do. You're just going to have to live with." I just sat there, then asked him about the side effects. He just looked at me and said, "Oh, you're going to have to put up with those too." I immediately switched to MCV (which had better neurologists, back then, than now) and one of the Dr.'s found that I was close to having a TOXIC REACTION to one of those medicines. Another Dr. (who has unfortunately passed away) skillfully got me off of it. I would not go to Dr. White.
Do not go to this Neurologist. He is unkempt, dirty fingernails. I waited 3 months to get an appointment.After waiting 6 weeks I called to get mri results..still do not have them from Dr. I went to Imaging place and got my report, which showed I had some problems. I then called for an appointment with Dr. White to discuss results and was told I had to wait 6 months for an appointment. Ridiculous!
33 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert J White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.