Dr. Robert P Jablonsky Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Jablonsky?

The worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I left my appointment feeling like scum. He rolled his eyes at me numerous times with any concern that I had. He automatically assumed that I was using medication for addiction. When in reality I have had the medicine for over a year and not gotten one refill. He said to me we can't let our problems be a hindrance to us and use them as an excuse, I am a full time student with a job living on my own. He is quick to judge, I will be requesting a new Dr.

Type 2 Diabetes