Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert James J Babuji has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult Medicine
Dr. Robert James J Babuji has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Dr. Robert James J Babuji has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
32 Years Experience
Stanley Medical College
Graduated in 1986
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Robert James J Babuji accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- FirstCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsHereford Regional Medical Center, 540 W 15th St, Hereford, TX
Dr. Robert James J Babuji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hereford, TX.