Dr. Robert H Janigian Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert H Janigian Jr?

Dr. Janigian is the best!!

Fine physician

Very knowledgeable. Very pleasant. Informative. Kind. Would recommend him to anyone who has a serious eye issue.

Dr. Janigian and Autoimmune Eye Diseases

Dr. Janigian is an excellent doctor that I saw for years, and he is very knowledgeable in rare autoimmune eye inflammatory conditions. He communicates well with my other doctors and I can get emergency appointments quickly. I highly recommend him, I believe that he has saved my vision!

Professional, Smart, and Kind

I had eye surgery by Dr. Agahigian in the Springfield, MA area. He was so cold and cruel, I knew I had to locate another retina specialist, in case I needed more surgery. Finding Dr. Janigian was a god-send. Even though I had to travel all the way to Providence, Rhode Island, it was always worth the trip. His office is beautiful with all the latest technology; his staff friendly and professional; and his competence and people skills are unrivaled. I never had to wait more than 15 minutes to be seen by him. In spite of his obvious intelligence, he is a humble man who listens respectfully to all his patients. If you live in the New England area and have problems with your retinas,you can place your confidence in Dr. Janigian. I had even been to the Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary to see one of their supposed experts, but he pawned me off to an intern who used a metal instrument to poke my eyes around the full perimeter (it took her about thirty minutes) to the point that I was in pain. My retinas detached after that. Don't always think that Boston is the best.

Dr J - by Michelle

Dr. J is a kind, compassionate, highly professional & skilled, not to mention funny, doctor. He is one of only two eye dr's I completely trust with my vision (the other being his equally competent & brilliant colleague Dr. Ducharme) I've had five eye surgeries for rapid onset glaucoma and cataracts caused by an underlying autoimmune disease so I've been a bit "complex" especially at such a young age (as Dr. J puts it). I promise you will be in the best and most caring of hands with Dr. J!

Considered one of the Best retinal specialists and I know why. Exam is thorough and he explains everything in detail. Knowledgeable in all aspects of retinal diseases. Excellent!