Dr. Robert M Jarrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Jarrett?

Wonderful, kind Doctor & Staff!

I came to Dr. Jarrett's a little over a year ago. I am on Medicare and was subjected to dangerously substandard treatment (Dr. missed pneumonia, did not even order an x-ray...ended up in the emergency room) from another Dr. in New Milford. I was wary, of course, but Dr. Jarret and his staff made me feel welcome and treated me with dignity from that first day. I knew that they really cared about me and my health. In a little over a year with Dr. Jarrett I have lost over 30 pounds (normal weight now), quit smoking, and am up to date on all my screenings. They are all very proud of me, and I feel like I have a new lease on life. The office is busy, but I have never had to wait long. The waiting area is nicely decorated and inviting with lots of up to date magazines.

excellent

Not so Good Experience

Dr. Jarrett is an internist and I selected him as my primary care doctor because of family history of heart disease. I went to him for another issue and he suggested running test that had nothing to do with my issue. He did run some test but no one ever called to tell me what to do next nor did he refer me to another doctor. I am still at square one. I was very disappointed in the level of service offered.

guardian

Dr Jarrett is a hack for the Ct. department of developement services. He is not caring nor compassionate, and his staff is not much better. I would highly recomend other guardians to beware and check him out for themselves. Unfortunately, the people who's job it is to bring the handicapped for medical services can not say how bad this guy is.I changed doctors after one visit.

unsure of.

do not like. seeking new physician specialist. rude, unfriendly reception always. doctor/staff disrespectful of patient privacy rights.