Dr. Robert E Jeffries Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Jeffries?

I was a work in and the staff was wonderful and I was taken back in a timely manner.

Fantastic Experience

I have now been to DR REJ office three times and my wife joined me for an annual eye exam this year.His staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They have a sense of humor which is very refreshing as well. Special thanks to both Tracy and Amanda they can answer so many questions and make you feel comfortable and welcome.Dr. Jefferies takes the time to explain his findings with a patient in a very straight forward manner. He is willing to fully explain any questions that a patient has and is very calming and personable.After many years of just getting an eye exam at Walmart, it is like night and day the depth of the discussion and learning that can occur during an office visit.I have learned a lot about my eye sight issues and it is comforting to know that he is on my personal team of health care professionals.