Dr. Robert Jensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jensen?

Forever Lift no different than a face ---Misleading

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I saw DR. Jensen for a medical evaluation for lose skin beneath my chin .I was quoted one price then another , office receptionist that he later fired charged my credit card and booked me another appointment . I saw Dr. Jensen the evening before surgery , I mentioned that since I would be put to sleep , I advised I would like to have a brow lift --He stated laser would be cheaper , he did not have any attention of doing what I ask , the next day after surgery he did my lower lid with laser not the brow lift, on the way home my spouse advised that Dr. Jensen nurse told him that Dr. Jensen had taken fat which is lard from my stomach and put in my face .this has created bags beneath my eyes when I smile has made terrible wrinkles , blisters beneath my eyes ,my lower lip is crooked when I smile --I wish that I has never laid eyes on him--after the complaint The office staff treated me terrible (denial )advertises his signature The Forever Lift --no such thing--no different than a face lift , he said so himself .I have beautiful skin , the bags under my eyes are terrible --I have ask for my money back--to have them removed --his reply I advise you to see another Doctor --he does not listen --Alleged weak money grubber

Posted on February 26th, 2014

first time surgery had tt and ba done turned out wonderfully staff is super helpful Dr,J is very patient answers all questions (there are no stupid ones) so you can understand everything. very pleased with my experience

Technical Excellence Combined With Genuine Graciousness

Posted on February 13th, 2014

When you arrive at Dr. Jensen’s office, you are greeted warmly, and invited to be seated for the short wait until Dr. Jensen is next available. Each person is treated as if they are a member of this seemingly close-knit group; there is never a trace of pretentiousness. Dr. Jensen’s technical expertise is complemented by genuine caring and concern for his patients’ well-being. It is a pleasure to entrust my care to the people involved in this practice; they always delight me.

Customer for life

Posted on November 9th, 2013

My experience with Dr Jensen and his staff has been great. I've had a silicone breast augmentation by him and am looking forward to a tummy tuck and liposuction in April. They are very knowledgable about all of the procedures they do and are always willing to answer any questions I have. I will be a repeat customer for many years to come.

Botched simple procedure, permanently scarred my face

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

When I was in sixth grade, my mom booked me with Jensen to have a mole below my right nostril removed. It looked like a blemish, and although I'd had it for several years, I was finally old enough to be embarrassed by it. She was clear with Jensen that she had chosen a plastic surgeon instead of our family dermatologist -- who had examined the mole and could have removed it for a reasonable fee -- because my mother wanted absolutely no scarring on my face. The day of the procedure, Jensen chose to excise the mole deeply by its root, requiring four stitches. Not only did the hack-job removal leave a visible scar (fingernail-length) that I still have over a decade later and which contorts my naso-labial fold when I smile, but Jensen's stitches caused me to develop permanent facial asymmetry -- he hoisted my upper lip on the right side higher than the left and it healed that way. I am only now considering reconstructive measures to undo the damage he did to my face. DON'T USE HIM.

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I have now had 3 different procedures with Dr. Jensen and I could not be more pleased. He did a fabulous job on all the procedures! The results are natural and fresh looking! Dr Jensen and his nurses have been so kind and caring through each procedure. I even received a personal phone call from Dr. Jensen the evening after my procedure to check up on me! Office help could be more friendly at times but I am there for the results I continue to receive from Dr Jensen's work.

He is worth the wait

Posted on January 10th, 2012

He is a great artist. He put this humpty dumpty back together again.He is my hero.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr Jensen is just the best. His work is flawless. I am very happy

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Honestly, I have not gone through with the surgery I was considering, it's a very sensitive topic and the man has NO bedside manners, he might be the best in the area but its definitely not because he cares. His staff are the same way, the lady I talked to about money just gave me a paper with numbers on it and sent me away, no explanations. It's not like I've ever done it before, I'd like some direction, and maybe a REAL smile? Geeze

Posted on April 29th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Jenson for the DOT laser procedure. Facials are the best! Staff is attentive.

Posted on November 23rd, 2017