Dr. Robert S Jerome Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Jerome?

Treated my daughter's pneumonia with care

My daughter was very sick and it turned out to be pneumonia! Dr. Jerome found it and admitted her to the hospital. I had been so worried but she was in good hands with him.

My kids have seen Dr. Jerome for the past 6 years. He is kind and he puts the kids at ease by making them laugh and entertaining them with his juggling skills. Once, my son had some unusual symptoms and Dr. Jerome identified that he should be seen at the emergency room. My son was admitted and Dr. Jerome took the time to check in on him. He even called on the weekend to see how he was doing. My kids have also seen the other doctors at kidfixers and they are all caring and knowledgable.

I was a patient of Dr jermome from me being a little girl up to adult years. He's seen all of my siblings and my kids too.he's the best Dr and we miss him dearly in NY

I recommend him

He is a good doctor for my son and daughter. Dr. Jerome found something with my so that another doctor might have missed. I have told a couple of my pregnant friends about him. I recommend him

My kids like him and I do too

He really knows his stuff and treats my kids great! A nice combination. I liked how he followed up when my little one was suffering. He is board certified, I checked.

Great Office

I LOVE this Dr's office. I have seen all 3 peds here and have never had a major problem. My daughter lost a lot of weight right after birth, and my feelings were hurt when they said she had "failure to thrive" but many babies/moms go through this. I don't think it was anything personal. It doesn't matter what Dr I am seeing when I am in the office, the staff all stops to say hello to me and my daughter and they are friendly & have a great bedside manner. They are wonderful with allowing me to space out vaccines and 2 of the 3 drs came to see us shortly after my daughter was born. They could have sent only 1. I think this proves they are committed to their patients and the patient's well being!

he treated my child like a computer program dosent say hi when he comes in the room just looks at the screen and says what ever the program tells him to say, then makes the baby scared because he just starts his exam very roughly and then when the baby cries you can tell he gets annoyed with it .. then talks to you like you are stupid and answers questions scarcasticaly

he put my new born dr. in the nursery to go under the billi lights when she had a very low level of jaundice and then released her at a higher level then what she originally went in for, HE MADE MY POST PARTUM EXCPERINCE MISRABLE AS A FIRST TIME MOTHER!!!!!

You were horriable!!!!!!!

When I first came to kid fixers I though Dr. Lepore and Dr. Jerome were GREAT!!!!!But after the third or fourth time, Dr. Jerome started talking to me as if I were stupid! So sorry for wasting your time Dr. Jerome! I had to wait for over 45 Min. past my appt time just have you talk down to me???? Dont think so thats why my son will never be back to your office! And what a shme to because I do like Dr. Lepore.

Dr. Robert S Jerome is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.