Dr. Robert H Jochim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert H Jochim?

The Best of The Best

the best Doctor anyone could ask for!

The BEST

Dr. Jochim is the best... I was 44 when I got pregnant with my daughter Emily and I had miscarried 3 times prior and was advised to go see him when I did get pregnant again due to this problem. He knew exactly what my problem was and now I have a 4 1/2 beautiful little girl. Thank god for his experience as he saved her life...

Dr. Jochim is a great Dr. He delivered both of my boys. My first pregnancy was very difficult and he helped me get thru it very well, even gave me his home ph# in case I needed him after hours ( which I used a couple of times). My second pregnancy was a breeze. He took time with me in each visit to answer all me questions and to reassure me. I would recommend him every day. :)

Worst Doctor

I delivered my son 3 months early at St. Joseph's in Phoenix. When I went into his office with some concerns he checked me and said your fine. I went into preterm labor 3 days later. As most patients know expect to wait and hour or more in the waiting room before you even see the doctor.

Medical Care The

I love this doctor, he was my OB when I was pregnant with my daughter- and he was so caring on my situation. He did plenty of ultrasounds to help me, talked me through and didn't blow off any symtoms I might have been worried about. He ended up having to give me an emergency c-section and I recovered very well. I dont' know what's "typical" in an emergency c-section, but it was very professional and he got both my daughter and I through it safely. Stiches looked wonderful too.

Dr. Jochim delivered my first child & now I am pregnant with #2. He has always been very detailed in explaining anything I needed to know. I feel very secure & would recommend his services

Dr. Robert H Jochim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cottonwood, AZ.